I grew up eating Lemon Square bars every summer. My mother was diligent in making one of her favorite treats. With the help of 123 Gluten Free Mixes, I've got a great Gluten Free Lemon Bar recipe I want to share with you today.
- 1 package 1-2-3 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookies dough prepared according to package instructions
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp tapica flour
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- Dusting of powdered confectioner's sugar
- Prepare dough of 1 package 1-2-3 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9"x 13" baking pan with foil. Spread cookie dough in pan evenly. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour. Bake cookie dough for 5-20 minutes, until golder brown.
- In bowl of mixer with paddle attachment, mix eggs, sugar, tapioca four, lemon zest, lemon juice, sale & lemon extract. Mix well.
- Remove pan from oven. Pour lemon juice mixture over cookie dough.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes until topping feels firm when touched.
- Cool for 30 minutes. Using the foil, carefully remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar. Cut & serve.